Friday, January 31, 2020

Take Beautiful Ecommerce Product Photos So You Can Sell More











About:

DO NOT ORDER THIS GIG UNTIL I RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT!



Make your products stand out from the competition with amazing, high-end product photography! 



This is a great gig for those that sell on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, Alibaba!



High-end product photography on a pure white background or lifestyle images with or without a model will help sell your products! 



I offer three kinds of professional pictures or you can blend them together for the perfect mix!

  • Product Only: Showcase your product in the best light.
  • Lifestyle: Stylized shots like flat lays, etc.

  • Product Modeling: I will be your model! Images with people connect to your audience and are perfect for social media, websites, etc.


My Work Process:

  • Initial contact to discuss your goals and strategy for the media
  • Ship your products to me with tracking
  • Shoot and edit your images
  • Present media for selection and approval
  • Retouching if necessary
  • I'll provide a link to download your final media
  • Products are returned if the client provides a return label


Please Read:

If your product is abnormally shaped, reflective, white, or if you have multiple products please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment