Monday, January 20, 2020

Produce Product Photography That Sells More











About:

My name is Delores and I have been a commercial photographer since 2011, and we photograph items for Amazon, Ebay, for online sales. I am a full-time photographer and also do graphic design to ensure our customers sell their products online.



♠ Products can be mailed directly to us, or we can order them from Amazon Prime

♠ I can photograph your product in-use, in a lifestyle setting, with a male/female model of any age    (including babies & children) * Full face models require an additional fee per shoot.

♠ I photograph highly complex products, metallic or reflective, glass, or with complex edges.

♠ Production time depends on workload and your product. Please inquire about our work.

♠ I also do on-location shooting ( if you need photos in a outdoor/urban environment ).

♠ I can photograph your product on black or colored reflective surfaces.

♠ Your photos will be fully zoomable and exceed Amazon's image standards.

♠ Basic Retouching is included to make sure your product looks amazing.

♠ We use professional lighting (6 studio lights), and shoot with Canon, Sony .



For only Large order and repeat customer discounts available



Thanks ,,

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment