Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Amazon Or Ebay Product Photography











About:

Attention! Please contact me before placing the order. 



I am a photographer specializing on product photography for E-commerce such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc.



My goal is to provide high-quality images which meet all the requirements for listing your product. 

And right pictures will surely attract your target audience and increase sales!



I specialize on shooting photos on a white background, also props, lifestyle pictures are available for order!



Product Return



If you need your product returned, please provide a pre-paid return label.



Please, contact me if you have any questions,



Regards,

Zhanna 

Reviews


:

Great experience with an awesome photography! I would highly recommend her!

:

This is the second product photo set I've hired Zhanna to do for our Amazon business. Once again, she did a great job. I provided specific instructions for some photos and also gave some room for her to create lifestyle images using her own creative instinct and we are happy with the results. Great value. Highly recommended.

:

Zhanna did a fantastic job and maintained a great attitude throughout the process, even when due to my oversights she had to make additional revisions. She was flexible with my schedule and she followed through on everything she said she would do and more. Very good value for the price. I will absolutely be using her services again and recommending her to other Amazon sellers and e-commerce business owners for product photography.

:

What a great seller! Excellent delivery as usual. I really enjoy working with her. Super friendly and helpful as usual, and aiwats delivers exactly what I want in a timely manner. Great product photography skills! I'll definitely hire her again for future projects. Highly recommended.

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment