Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Be A Model For Your Product In A Photo Format











About:

Hi, I am a Published model based in the US looking to assist with the promotion and growth of your brands image. I have over 10 years of Professional modeling experience and look to provide you with the perfect image with your product. If you are looking for a video please contact me.



Whether it be clothing, electronics or any other products, if you are looking for someone to model or make a professional video of your product, please feel free to reach out to me.



Please contact me before ordering with exactly what you are looking for to ensure proper terms of service, we are on the same page and the specific image or video you want can be accomplished. Please be professional and respectful.Customer satisfaction is my number 1 goal.



I however, do not participate in adult/explicit content, content that exposes private body parts, or other questionable material. Purpose and placement of images I provide must be explained prior to ordering as my images are not to be used for any dating website or application, adult or inappropriate content, scams or any purpose not expressed prior to placing order. Actions will be filed for Violation of terms of service.





Reviews


:

Great job!

:

Communication was easy. Seller completed the request very promptly. Would definitely recommend and will use her services again!

:

Photos were great! Exactly what we needed.

:

Great work. !!! Fast and delivered as promised..

:


No comments:

Post a Comment