Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Professional Product Photography With Live Models











About:

I have been a professional photographer and re-toucher for more than 8 years. I love to edit and produce dynamic and professional images that make my clients look great.



I will professionally light and photograph your product. I will deliver full resolution images in JPEG format. Please provide me with as much detail as possible and I will make your products look amazing!


We ask that our clients provide a list of images and/or example images so that we can deliver pictures that work for their brands and are exactly what they're looking for. We create images that drive up sales and boost brand awareness. Please don't hesitate to ask about what would be best for your product as we shoot a lot of product!



Every Gig Package includes: 

✔ Photos Delivered in .JPEG format 

  • *Msg. for alternative formats*
✔ Using Professional Camera and Lighting

  • *To make your Product look its BEST*
✔ Exceptional Image Quality

  • *High Resolution available*
 Basic Touch Ups and Edits to make your product shine!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment