Monday, January 27, 2020

Food Photography And Editing











About:

I have been doing food photography for 2 years, and have taken multiple professional courses in food photography. I shoot with a Canon camera in manual mode. 

If you provide the recipe I will buy the ingredients, make the recipe, style, and shoot the recipe. Including

1 hero shot (best photo for promotion)

1 process shot

1 finished dish photo

1 up close photo

1 pin worthy photo- leaving room for text



You can check out my photography work here: seasonedpalatestudio.com



These photos will come edited and ready to post on your website. File size will be determined by you. I am able to compress the files for web site speed & SEO.



Note: This is a starting price and depending on your recipe requirements there may be a food/prep fee as well. This will all be discussed prior to booking.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Beautiful work!!! Will definitely use again.

:

3rd time working with Susie and as always she over delivers.

:

Thank you for the review!

:

This is my second time working with Susie. She is great. Fast. Communicates well and has totoally helped my instagram game.

:

I will now only work with Susie. My photos came out better than anything I could have ever done.




No comments:

Post a Comment