Thursday, January 23, 2020

Take Pictures With Your Product











About:

Hello,



Welcome and a huge thank you for coming to my Gig.

I will take pictures with your products for you to use on your website or social media.

Depending on the package I am going to edit the pictures as well.



I am not a professional but I love taking pictures and give it my best to make the products look awesome.

Depending on the product and your expectation I will be the model in the pictures as well.

If you have a specific idea on how the picture should look like, let me know and I will do it as you wish.



Please notice, that I am working as a fulltime lifeguard and will become a trainee as a paramedic starting october 21st but I will do my best to deliver as soon as possible (max 6 days after receiving the product). 



If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me, I will answer as soon as I can.



I hope that we can work together and create awesome content for your social media or website.



Cheers,



Christina



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service!!! Will buy again. Thanks!

:

Thank you very much!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment