Sunday, January 26, 2020

Flat Lay Photos











About:

Thank you for checking out my Gig!

I specialize in creating professional, inspiring and engaging photos of products. You can see my styling and photography style in my portfolio, on my website and Instagram - passion_shake. I believe that we can achieve the best results if we have similar style and concept in mind. Please get in touch to discuss your product and photoshoot ideas so we can understand each other better and make sure we are on the same page. 


Best for:

Instagram

Facebook

Marketing or Advertising





Each Gig Includes:

  High Resolution JPEG Images, I deliver the highest quality available

  Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment   

✔  Edited & Ready for Use   

✔  Inspiring Results


Reviews


:

Simply Amazing!! My images came out perfect! Thank you so much I will definitely be using your services again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment