Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Your Beauty And Healthcare Products











About:

**CONTACT ME FIRST PRIOR TO PURCHASING A GIG**



I will shoot your health or beauty product in a professional studio with attractive, professional lighting and placement. Depending on your needs, the product can be styled with props or placed into a more lifestyle setting as well. 



I look forward to working with you! 



~Mary~

Reviews


:

Love, love, love her work. She is great and works very hard to make her customers happy. I look forward to working with her again.

:

Seller was great! Quick turnaround and good communitcation. Will use again. Thanks!

:

Second time working with Mary and stellar service and product as usual!

:

Thank You Mary for providing quality photos and quick turn around!!

:

Mary was very flexible, patient, and willing to work with me till I had the picture I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment