Friday, January 31, 2020

Product Photography With Models In The UK











About:

I SHOOT AND EDIT ALMOST ANY PRODUCT THAT YOU SELL ONLINE WITH MODELS

My name is David Cooksey. I work freelance across the UK, I have specialized equipment to photograph your product and produce high-quality images for all your marketing print and online promotions. This is a great gig for those who are selling on Amazon, Etsy, eBay and more.



I embrace my client's inspiration and his/her idea and value good communication throughout so I can deliver the best before service that compliments the amazing final result.



Every Order Includes

 Photos Delivered in JPEG or PNG or Raw format 

 Exceptional Image Quality

✔ Basic Touch Ups and Edits to make your product look amazing.    



Note: 01 >>Please Don't Order Until I've Received your Product/s<<

Product Return



If you need your product returned, you MUST provide a pre-paid return label. 

Please, send me a pre-paid label within 14 days after your order was complete!



Note: 
02 No reshoots if you don't like the final result of what was agreed at the planning stage of the project so make sure you tell me exactly what you are wanting.



"Contact Me Before Making Your Order" Thank You!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment