Sunday, January 19, 2020

Create Amazon Product Video











About:

Do YOU need a Product Video that SELLS YOUR PRODUCT through the ROOF?!



Hello, my name is COREY!  I'm a U.S.A. (FL) based Photographer & Videographer.  With your vision, and my EXPERIENCE in Product Photography and Video, we have the ability to significantly INCREASE SALES for YOU!  Send me a message and I'll help you MAKE THAT HAPPEN TODAY! 



SAMPLE VIDEO WORK:  (MESSAGE FOR MORE SAMPLE LINKS)

  1. Coffee Cup Sample VIDEO: https://youtu.be/XowpKUqzehc


MY YT CHANNEL:  (1.1m VIEWS+) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCidNpbxxjLQMvfI16mqykiA?view_as=subscriber



WHY MY SERVICES?!

☆ CANON 1DX MARK II ($5,000 Camera Body)

☆ Canon EOS 16-35mm LENS, Canon EOS 70-200mm LENS

☆ Professional STUDIO-GRADE Lighting and Audio Equipment

☆ VERSATILE (Lifestyle Photos, Model Shot, Products, Outdoor or Studio Shooting, or anything else Photo & Video related)



BEFORE ORDERING OUR GIG, MESSAGE ME TO DISCUSS SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller!

Seller's Response:

Awesome buyer to work with 😁😁

Seller's Response:

This guy is just amazing! Is really fantastic, and very professional,

:

THANK YOU!! :D

:

Corey did a excellent job! Even though he did not follow my video instruction, the result is greater than I thought. The background music he added to the video is perfect for my video. For sure I will work with him again in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment