Friday, January 17, 2020

High Quality Product Photography











About:

Please Do not buy Gig before I receive your products!



I am professional photographer with own studio. I use Canon Cameras and Carl Zeiss lenses,  I am highly skilled in Image editing.

I am based in Surrey, UK.



Please do not hesitate to contact me for custom offers. 



If product return needed, please include a pre-paid return label.

Reviews


:

Very Professional service and will strongly recommend. Will definitely consider for future services. Good communication and great attitude and enthu for the work.

:

This seller is an actual angel. She has so much patience and she is so professional, will definitely order from her again. Got my pictures as I wanted them, had a few issues with them before approving them, spoke to her she changed them immediately! Quick and reliable

:

Good work. Recommended.

:

great work as always

:

Brilliant work, would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment