Sunday, January 26, 2020

Produce Artistic Product,Model And Fashion Photography











About:

Do contact me for product photography or any kind of professional shoots. I have a 7 year's experience in photography. I do editing in Adobe Photoshop. And digital marketing on facebook Instagram.


PLEASE DO NOT ORDER until I have RECEIVED your product!


Please note!   Don't place your order before contacting me. 


If you need your product returned you will need to provide a pre-paid return label. Products will be stored for 14 days.


I have been a professional photographer for more than 10 years.
I'm a full-time professional photographer specialized on shooting pictures in 100% pure white background for online stores, like Amazon, eBay.If you need amazing high quality and professional photos of your product - you are in the right place! 


Every Package includes: 
✔ Photos Delivered in JPEG format or RAW


✔ Exceptional Image Quality


✔ Touch Ups and Edits to make your product shine!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work!

Seller's Response:

Always there for my clients and i would love to satisfied my clients :)

:

saimmunir1 an excellent job. Fast delivery and it was a pleasure to work with him!

:

Same here i would love to work with you again. Stay Blessed.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment