Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Take Product Photography Amazon, Ebay Or Your Online Store











About:

I will take multiple pictures of your SMALL* product in my studio. I will need you to send me the product that you want pictures of (quite obviously) and I can either send the product back to you after the pictures, or I can dispose of them to save return shipping**.



This gig is for pictures with their original background (white) and minimal editing, but with that being said, all pictures will be product page ready for Amazon, eBay, Etsy, or your own online store. 



If you have a theme for your products, please message me beforehand if you need me to keep your theme. 



I may be new to Fiverr, but I can promise you I will NOT cut corners, short change you, or disappoint! If for any reason the pictures are not what you are looking for, let me know and we can work it out! 



Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!



*No bigger than 12" on the longest side, message me if you have any questions.

**Buyer will pay for both shipping directions. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive to our needs. Great product.

Seller's Response:

Very professional and a very talented photographer!

Seller's Response:

Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you!

:

great job!

:

Perfect buyer! Clear instructions, yet still respects the creativity of the photography! Thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment