Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Lifestyle, People And Food Photography











About:

**MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING SO I CAN RECEIVE PRODUCT FIRST**


Do you need high quality lifestyle images to help your product stand out?


I can help you with that!



I have 10 years of professional photography experience, and can supply you with beautiful lifestyle photos of your products in use by a model (myself or my husband) in a setting of your choice (natural, urban, indoor etc).



What you'll get:



  • Outstanding quality (file size can be up to 75MB)
  • Images taken with professional high end SLRs and equipment (inc. Nikon D810) 
  • Free image enhancement and editing to polish off the final product.


If you're an e-commerce seller on platforms such as eBay, Amazon, Shopify or Etsy, then this is the gig for you!


Choose from:



  • Product Only: Stylized lifestyle images of your product
  • Product inc. Model: The option of a male or female modeling your product. This helps buyers visualize themselves with the product.


Why me, why now? 


Whilst I'm building my reviews, grab a great deal with fast, high end results. 



If you'd like to discuss options, I'd love to hear from you!

Reviews


:

It's perfect! Thx for tour great talent!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment