Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Amazon Product Photography











About:

Please do not place your order until you have messaged us or we have received your product.

       

If You want your Amazon product photography or Amazon product photo editing, Then you are at the right place! I am the professional Amazon product photographer and product Photos editing expert.



I will professionally light and photograph your product. I will deliver full resolution(1500x1500) images in JPEG,PNG,PDF formats. Please provide me with as much detail as possible and I will photograph and edit your product photos look amazing and stunning for your online customer ....!!
 

 

 Service What I am Providing



  1. HD white background photos for use on e-commerce websites 
  2. Custom backgrounds/colors for individual photos for any application.
  3. Lifestyle photos to match the environment your product/desire is targeting.
  4. product infographic.
    

Thank you! I look forward to working with you!

please feel free to contact

sincere: Johenbring

Reviews


:

Very easy to work with, and produced just what I was looking for. I wanted a tiny tweak on one of the photos and he sorted it out straight away. Very happy with JB and his work. Would definitely use again

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment