Saturday, December 26, 2020

Professional Product Photography











About:

I will shoot your product with high-quality, natural, lifestyle Photography.


Currently, I am living in Tokoy, Japan and I'd love to work with you!


I will provide you the photograph for online stores, such as Amazon, eBay.
I will shoot photos such as Props shoes, accessories, health and beauty, electronics and so on.


Please contact me before purchasing so that we may discuss your vision and goal for the pictures, as we can most certainly achieve the vision you have in mind. If you are unsure of a specific image and placement, I am happy to work with the information you can give me to be as creative and appealing as possible!







Please note!



  • Please DO NOT ORDER until I have RECEIVED your product. Which you have to send to Tokyo Japan.

  • If you need your product returned you will need to provide a pre-paid return label.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment