Saturday, January 2, 2021

Make Product Photography For You











About:

Hello! My name is Violetta. I am photographer with 10 years experience . I am focusing on product photography and lifestyle. If you need amazing high quality and professional photos of your product - you are in the right place! 

I can shoot photos with white background, outdoor, lifestyle. For more offers i suggest you to contact me.



Every order includes:



  • High-Resolution image
  • JPEG format
  • Professional camera equipment and light


If you are located in Europe I can also travel to a custom location for your shoot!





Please note! 

If you need your product returned you will need to provide a pre-paid return label.

Products will be stored for 30 days.




Reviews


:

This was my second order and the quality was on point, as always. Violetta knows how to deal with complicated requests. In total she made 10 pictures and the end result is stunning. I will definitely return to her!!

:

We are really happy with the results. Violetta is thinking with you for the best results. We definitely will order again :)

:

Perfect! Love it.

:

Very quick response. Takes action directly. Friendly :)

:

Everything about working with Violetta is great! Super high-quality work. Very pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment