Friday, December 4, 2020

Provide Product Photos For Commercial Use











About:

Evaluate your brand. Let me help create amazing content from your vision.



I'm a commercial photographer who specializes in creating product content for clients through the United States. It's easy... just ship your products to my studio, I'll photograph your product, edit, and then I'll deliver the images electronically.



I will:

  • include props from my studio (standard package and above only).
  • check in along the way to provide updates.
  • use my creativity to execute on your vision and create amazing content.



I will not:

  • reshoot the images. Each photo is taken on a carefully designed set.



Check out my work at jtmediapro.com then come back and order.



Let's get started ---> SEND MESSAGE TO CONFIRM DETAILS



DELIVERY TIME is from when THE PRODUCT ARRIVES at my studio in Dallas.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with, she was kind, receptive to what I was looking for, and delivered some awesome images. She communicated with me every step of the way. I mailed her my product and she notified me when she received it and in just a couple of days had my pictures ready. She was very creative in how she positioned my product and knew exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend her for any prdouct photography needs.

:

Jennifer was responsive, attentive to my feedback, a real pro. Her photography skills are excellent. I'm happy with the project and will look to Jennifer for future photography projects.

:

I look forward to working with you again too. Thank you.

:

Another collaborative experience with a seasoned professional.

:

Amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment