Thursday, December 17, 2020

Je Ferai Des Portraits Professionnels Ou Personnels A Nantes











About:

Hi !



I'm Tamara, a professional portrait photographer based in Nantes



My main goal is to satisfy your expectations and help you capture the essence of the subject.



For all personal and professional portraits, when needed, I will guide your posture and direct the scene in order to capture your best angle in a natural and beautiful position.



My client base include navigators, business men and woman, lecturers, entrepreneurs, children and families.



I shoot in nature, offices, stages, outdoors or other locations such as the client's home.



Don’t hesitate to contact me to have more information. I look forward  to working with you !

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment