Monday, December 14, 2020

A Professional Photoshoot For Your Business Products











About:

Are you a small business or start up company that needs product photography to kick start their business? This is where I can help. I will photography small ranges of products with the purpose to be sold and advertised on your website and social media. Designed for products that can be posted to my studio (please note: postage fees will not be reimbursed) so you're not paying an extra studio rental fees! After speaking with you about your branding and company ethos, I will style and conduct a professional product photography shoot for your new range of products after professionally editing your photographs, I will send your selection over to you by email. You also have the option to add on small videos, videos can bring your website up to the next level whilst also providing a better understanding of how the product works. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment