Thursday, December 17, 2020

Amazon Product Photography











About:

>> CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING <<



Just a few simple steps to get this job done:



  •  Describe your product and share your references or inspiration (if you have any)
  •  I will customize a gig for you
  •  Send you sample images
  •  Deliver the final images and one free revision 


Delivery and Return

I do not offer free return shipping. Send me a return label if you need the product back.



About me?..



If you're looking for someone who can make sharp, professional images for your products - I'm your guy! With more than 5 years of experience in product/portraits/food photography, I guarantee you will be very happy with the quality and the speed it is delivered to you. 



Thanks!

Reviews


:

Fantastic service

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment