Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Product Photography With A Professional Model











About:

NOTE: DUE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 I WILL NOT BE HIRING PROFESSIONAL MODELS, HOWEVER I WILL MODEL YOUR PRODUCT AND I HAVE ACCESS TO ONE YOUNG (18-22 yr old) MALE MODEL. Example of myself modeling products are in the gallery.



--This shoot includes the model casting, location scouting, and model pay. I will professionally cast a model based on your product, what you're looking for in terms of target market and model look. Professional retouching is included.--



Dependent on your product, we will collaboratively work on the best way to convey the message you are looking for! 



Delivery time begins when I have received the product.

If product is to be returned, buyer must pay for shipping. 

Reviews


:

Very Profesional!

:

Amazing Work and really fast delivery! Highly recommended to everyone that is looking for amazing photos! I Will definitely hire she again for next projects :)

:

Good communication, fast reply. She is a good seller. I will look for her if I have any video project.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment