Saturday, December 12, 2020

Professional Lifestyle Photos Of Your Product











About:

Hello, thank you for checking out my Gig!

I'm Olga,a lifestyle and product photographer. I specialize in creating professional and inspiring photos of products. Please contact me to discuss your product and photoshoot ideas. As soon as I get your product, I will be glad to shoot interesting and high quality photos. I can shoot eye catching photos with a white background, in a custom location, or with a model (me, my husband or my 12 year old daughter).



Every order includes:

✔ Exceptional Image Quality

✔ Professional Camera Equipment and Lighting



This is a great gig for those that sell on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, Alibaba or any other online businesses.



I offer two kinds of professional pictures or the perfect mix of both:

  • Product Only: Showcase your product in the best light.

  • Product Modeling: Let me be your model! Lifestyle images are perfect for social media, website, realistic marketing.

If you have any questions please let me know.  If you are interested, send me a description of your needs.  





Reviews


:

Not the first time working with Olga. She goes above and beyond and each time i work with her, she overdelivers. Absolute pleasure to work with her! Timely, professional, flexible! Strongly recommend her!

:

Amazing pictures, super fast and easy to work with. I will be back with my next product for sure.

:

Absolute pleasure to work with Olga! She is extremely tentative and has readily re-worked every little nuance that my picky eye wouldn't agree with. At times I felt bad at times because I would make her try something different only to like what she offered in the first place. Strongly recommend!

:

Great job and super fast delivery! a pleasure as always.

:

Very professional, good communication, and great product photos. I'm glad I chose this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment