Saturday, December 26, 2020

Make Photo And Short Video For Baby Products











About:

I am the mother of two kids. A girl of 5 years and a boy of 9 months. We are happy to take photos of products for you, show all the advantages of your product.



This gig is ideal for Amazon, Ebay seller.



We accept for advertising only products according to the age of children, no products 18+.



Write me before you buy my gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Julia, excellent job! Thank you so much for your work on creating the 2 videos, one with the baby using the product and the other with the toddler showing how to use. They did such a great job!!! I would recommend Julia for videos and photography, I gave her very little instructions and she went with it resulting in an amazing product.

:

The videos are awesome!She delivered super fast and everything met my requirements! Love the videos and cute baby. Highly recommend!

:

I was very pleased my three videos, quality met my needs. And the baby is so cute, I would definitely work with the seller again. Good work! A+

:

🙏🏻 Thank you

:

Very cute photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment