Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Produce Creative Product Photography











About:

If you're a product based business looking for a creative and eye catching way to connect with your customers, my product photography services will fit your needs perfectly. I deliver high quality, uniquely tailored images that fit in with your businesses branding to enhance your online presence. I source props that are unique to your product to tell your brands story in a creative way. 



Please get in contact with me prior to purchasing to discuss your product and desired outcomes.



Once we have come to an agreement on the creative direction, you can send your product to my home studio.



Once your product/s arrives, I will commence shooting. I will then send the finished images for your approval.



When you are happy with your images you can decide if i send the products back or keep them for future shoots.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment