Monday, December 14, 2020

Produce Richmedia Product Photography In Germany Today











About:

Hey and MoinMoin! It's great to see you. :-)

I'm Kai, a professional and certified photographer from Germany with over 10 years of experience. I’m happy to meet you and tell you more about myself and how we can create stunning content for your business. Together with my wonderful team in Berlin, Germany, I produce rich media content for well-known brands all over the field. From the automotive sector to jewellery we are producing stunning images and video commercials now for over 10 years.

As we’re new to fiver, but not new to the industry we will start our offer here with a fairly discounted price tag. So be quick - Natürlich auch auf Deutsch, wenn du möchtest!





YOU'LL GET: 


  •  stunning quality that is trusted by big international brands
  •  Shot in our professional Photostudio in Berlin Downtown (Mitte)
  •  over 10 years of experience in marketing & photography


  • retouched ready-to-use Pictures
  • High-resolution shot on CANON Prime lenses & Camera
  • no standard conveyor belt stuff: I'm getting the props you wish :-)




So let's start! 

How can I get your product? If I can organise it from a local store I'm willing to do so!  

Dein/ yours,  Kai

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work is excellent. we are more than satisfied with the result. We will work with him again.

:

Thanks guys! It was my absolute pleasure :)

:

Thank you for your creative and professional work! It was really quick, and exactly what we needed. thanks!

:

very very professional! thank you Kai for quick responses, great communication and fast delivery! We will definitely order again!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment