Saturday, December 26, 2020

Professional And Creative Product Photography











About:

This opportunity is for all independent and corporate brands looking to expand their reach through advertising and E-commerce. As well as amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify and Alibaba sellers.



If you are interested, all you have to do is ship your product to me. I am located in the United Kingdom (Birmingham). The job will not begin until I have received the product. Both Indoor and Outdoor spaces available upon request.



What I offer:





  • High resolution photographs of products.
  • Retouching Services
  • Super Fast Delivery
  • Variety of Models
  • Custom Backgrounds and Backdrops
  • Outdoor & Lifestyle Image
  • Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment

  • Editing Services


Please feel free to contact me with any information about your brand. As well as any image references and/or examples that would encourage an accurate outcome. I aspire to deliver unique and creative images that are precise and authentic.



* It is important that you contact me to discuss the requirements and shipping address prior to purchasing the gig*

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment