Friday, December 25, 2020

Edit Your Instagram Photos And Create Images For Your Story











About:

Hello!

I would love to help you edit your instagram or create custom story art for you!




I would like to offer my services in response to your requirements.

I am proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Facetune & Facetune 2. As photo editor, my goal is to provide you with the best experience, I always go the extra mile to ensure great quality work and to get the project delivered to you on time.

 

     Services that I offer :



·       Skin healing 

·       Highlight Covers

·       Story art 

·       Find Music

·       Filters

·       Create you a uniform insta wall aesthetic

·       Color correction and grading

·       Add text

·       Help create promotions

·       Add Music

·       Take out backgrounds

·       Adding logo or watermark

·      Reshape

       

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment