Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Amazon Product Photography, Lifestyle And Infographics











About:

 Looking for Professional Quality Photos for your Product? This is THE GIG!

 E-Commerce

 Website

 Advertising

 Social Media

My portfolio

www.sandraherrero.com 

IG: sandraherrerobayon



THE STEPS

1. Information about your product & brand. 

2. I'll send you an inspirational moodboard. I'll receive your feedback. I have a booklet with variety of models, skins, rates, ages, hair colour etc. Models price are extra € $. 

3. Don't place any gig order without discussing your needs with me first, after that you can send me the product to my location. Note to send a return label.

4. You'll can choose your favourite photos. More info in FAQ'S.

5. You'll receive Unique High Quality Photos with storytelling that will increase your sales!



❤️Discounts only for returning and monthly clients❤️



I'm a Full-Time Photographer, Videographer & Graphic Designer for more than 6 years.

I'm based in Amsterdam. I've worked for big brands such as The UEFA, Airbnb & Bloomeffects.

I have more than 800 happy clients from 85 different countries!



Custom offers? YES

Send me a message to get started! :)

Sandra Herrero Photography

Reviews


Seller's Response:

LOVE, LOVE Sandra's work. Her photo's and infographics turned out better than the moodboard that we created together! I will be using her over and over again. I highly recommend Sandra.

Seller's Response:

I always love to work for this client and her different products! Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Fast responses, fast delivery and very high quality work. Very happy with my photos! Thanks again Sandra!

Seller's Response:

Great communication and client. The project was cool with models! Thank you

Seller's Response:

She comes with great ideas. She is very creative and she is a good communicator.




No comments:

Post a Comment