Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Professional Studio And Lifestyle Product Photography











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER



My name is Inna and I will be happy to provide you with professional photography services.

I specialize in creating high-end, unique and engaging product photography.I have professional photo studio equipment and props that are ready to use for your product photos.



I'm located in Florida so i can also shoot on the beach for you if you wish.



My services includes:

  • High-resolution Photos
  • Edited and ready to use images
  • Model or white background
  • Use of Professional Equipment, Lighting, Software



Best for:

  • E-Commerce
  • Website
  • Marketing or Advertising
  • Social Media



Feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Inna was very responsive and professional, a pleasure to work with.

:

Very professional, high quality work

:

Inna is very professional and easy to work with. She has great style and delivers on time!

:

Her photos are great and she is familiar with Amazon requirements, so it makes the process very easy!

:

Work was just as I requested




No comments:

Post a Comment