Sunday, January 3, 2021

Take High Quality Travel Photos In Tokyo Japan











About:

Hi and nice to meet you!

My name is Paolo and I'm a freelance photographer based in Tokyo, Japan. I have been selling stock photography for over 11 years and have been featured on websites like Lonely Planet and Business Insider. My specialties are travel landscapes with a focus on Japan as I've been working and living here for many years.



I work directly with my clients, so when you place an order with me we can be in direct contact until the task is complete.



Here's my portfolio and the link to my Lonely Planet shot:

http://www.shutterstock.com/g/paologianti?rid=482188

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/japan/kyushu/nagasaki/attractions/atomic-bomb-hypocentre-park/a/poi-sig/429486/356734



It may take some additional time for research depending on the type of photos you need, in that case I will make sure to confirm the delivery time after I receive the order from you.



Thanks again for your interest and I'm looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Paolo was a good seller. Although we didn't get exactly what I needed, he was willing to put effort. It was enough to be satisfied with his service. I recommend.

:

Thanks G, happy to help again any time!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment