Friday, January 1, 2021

Be Your Model For Your Product Or Brand











About:

Welcome!!



I am here to help your brand stand out by offering beautiful, captivating and personality filled photos. 



I reside in the beautiful state of California where we are walking distance from beaches, parks and shopping malls. 



Your brand is important to me and I will work one on one with you to bring your visions to life. I am able to capture product only photos as well as lifestyle photos with a model that are set indoors or outdoors. 



I kindly ask you message me before hand to discuss the specifics of your project and have a clear vision of what you are looking to achieve for your brand. 



Building a brand that stands out online and on social media is important and I am so excited to be apart of your journey. 



If you are looking to have a physical product shot, please take note of the shipping time and allow for extra time to complete your order. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. If product is to be returned after the gig is complete, return shipping is also the responsibility of the buyer.



I look forward to working with you! 



**Please check out my other gigs!

Reviews


:

Nikki responded very quickly even though we were in different time zones. I expressed my vision and she delivered above and beyond what I could have dreamed of. I'm extremely pleased with the value. I love her photos. Would recommend!

:

She has done a great job with the infographics, well pleased. Communicates well, understood what I needed. great to work with and timing is on point. I am happy that I chose her to do this gig. Excellent quality of work .

:

So pleased to work with nikkibmcg. Deliver more pictures than I requested. I believe we would have more projects to work with in future.

:

Nikki was great with communication and the photos I requested turned out better than what I'd hoped for. I highly recommend her!

:

I needed lifestyle images done with model and that was done. Communication was great, she understood what I needed. The gig was done on time although I had to ask for revision Great images.




No comments:

Post a Comment